perjantai 15. joulukuuta 2017

Luxury train service in Australia - Luksuspalvelua Australian kiskoilla

Tämä merkintä on maaliskuulta 2017:
Hi mates! Most of you understand English, and because this is such an amazing story, I want as many people as possible to understand this.
So, like you know, I'm completely blind. I was traveling by NSW Train from Melbourne to Sydney on 5.3. From Sydney we were supposed to travel further to Morisset, near Coolpoint.
The train to Sydney hat almost 3-hour delay due to mechanical problems, so we couldn't catch the next two trains to Morisset. Of course it was very late: we were in Sydney 9.30 PM.
So, I asked the conductor, if there were further trains to Morisset or a cheap hotel, so that our friends wouldn't have to come pick us up on 2 AM. The conductor said, that he will come soon to us and went away. A couple of minutes later he came and gave me a taxi card! NSW Train would pay a taxi from Morisset to our friends! I asked myself: Jonna, you surely didn't quite get it right, did you? (The same question I have had to ask myself here in Australia many times, because the Aussies have done so amazing thins here!) ...but there it was: the taxi card.
Then the conductor asked me to give him my ticket to Sydney. We didn't have tickets to Morisset, and there wouldn't be enough time to go buy some. I, of course, took my credit card from the wallet. He told me to put it away, did something with my ticket and told, we now could travel to Morisset witt it. Then he told, someone comes in Sydney and brings us and our luggage to the next plattform.
...and there were even two crew members waiting for us! They took us to the plattform and took care that we could sit confortable and wait for the next train. And they regularly came and told, they would take care of us! Then the train came, and they helped us in, with the luggage.
The conductor came and told, that there were no taxis in Morisset after midnight anymore. So we should get out of the train a couple of stations earlier.
And, of course, the conductor came to help us, and there was a taxi waiting for us next to the train! The train drove further when we and our luggage were in the taxi.
The ride took about 40 minutes, and the driver helped us to carry ghe luggage in the house!
So, you sure wonder, how such service is possible. I'm wondering it, too! They could have told us: The next train leaves from track xx, search in Internet a suitable hotel for the night, have a nice day! But they took care that we could drive to the house of our friends!!!
That's something I call excellent service!!! Thank you, NSW Train and Sydney station crew!!! Thank you so much!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Sokkona rakettikaupoilla

City Market Imatra Uusi vuosi ja uudet paukut. Mieleeni palaa jokusen vuoden takainen käyntini rakettikaupoilla. Vaikka sokea olenkin, nä...